If you are passionate about inspiring others to explore the world – just like you are willing to come to teach English while exploring Peru – and want to help extend that experience to others, you’ve come to the right place.
Instituto de Educación International del Perú is a college preparatory institute and advising center with offices in Arequipa and Cusco, two of the most vibrant cities in Peru. We are always excited to welcome new team members who want to gain valuable and hands-on experience helping motivated local high school seniors and college students to take the next big step in their lives: attend college/university abroad. We focus on preparing them to take the necessary exams and steps to embark on their academic journeys in the US, Canada, and Europe. This job includes preparing them to take standardized tests (e.g. TOEFL, SAT, and GRE) as well as to guide them on their college applications, and of course, getting them culturally immersed before they get ready to travel abroad.
We are hiring:
English Teacher and Cultural Adviser
- Must have a bachelor’s degree.
- Must be TEFL/TESOL certified.
- Willing to commit for at least 6 months.
- Must be a dependable and social impact-focused individual.
- Have a full-time salaried position.
- Relaxed schedule with motivated and advanced English learners.
- Be provided with necessary teaching materials.
- Help students succeed in their college/university applications.
- Work very closely with other instructors and cultural advisers.
- Meet admission officers from universities around the world.
- Become an advocate of the power of international education.
If you are interested, please send a copy of your CV and TEFL Certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org.